Monday, March 1, 2010

Hebrews 11

Finally, God showed it to me today... The phrase I have been looking for...


Hebrews 11:13-16


All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had the opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country - a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.


------------------------------------------------

I can't describe the relief I felt... When God showed me this verse... I have always felt like an alien.. like a stranger... in the place I was in...

It is not their fault.. And it is certainly not my fault... We are different... It is impossible for people who do not understand you to love you... It is impossible for people who do not love you to bring out the best in you...

I tried my best to love them... but I could never fully mingle with them... They tried their best to love me... but they could never bring out the best in me...

-----------------------------------------------

A better place awaits... I am confident... It is day five since I have left and already see an improvement in my health.. My skin... that has been looking dull and old has begun to regain its former glow... I find myself a lot more relaxed and happy... I am also more likely to form happy and positive thoughts of people... And that makes me less reclusive and more friendly... I am more able to care for the people around me... Just five days...

I believe that in this month of rest... God will restore to me everything I lost... My health, my beauty... my confidence.... my youth... I am confident.. Because God loves me... It's not about what I eat or how much I exercise... Only one factors matters... God's love..

No comments:

Post a Comment