Monday, March 1, 2010

I am Starving

I admit that I am a bad dog owner and that I have neglected Loki... been too busy surviving... With a tight schedule of working and training... I never had the time to tend to the needs of my Loki... All I did was hug and play with him for five minutes a day...

Wanted to feed him today... Made some chicken.. It was delicious... Wanted to share part of it with him... So I carefully shredded the chicken to small bite size bits and placed it into his bowl... I brought the bowl to him and lured him to the kitchen... But he refused to eat it... He just sat in front of the bowl...

Then I realized that it is because he wasn't used to me feeding him... I took a small piece of meat from the bowl and placed it in his mouth... His expression totally changed.. he loved it... He quickly proceeded to gobbling up what was in his bowl...

Perhaps we are all like Loki... after not feeding on God's word for awhile... We forget how hungry we are... And how much we need it... But taste and see... for the Lord is good!! =)

God's word... Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment