Monday, March 1, 2010

1 Corinthians 1:26-31

1 Corinthians 1:26-31

Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of the world and the despised things - and the things that are not - to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God - that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

----------------------------------------------

Spent too long away from the word of God... It's like I have fallen into a different frequency... Unable to receive the messages of God or interpret his signs and word as freely as I was able to do before... Too much introspection... Too much of me... I must remove me from my core and allow Jesus in once more... At hand, I have this beautiful verse... but I fail to interpret it..

Dear Lord,

I pray for shalom peace...
I pray that you remove me from my mind...
That all day I am preoccupied only on thinking about Jesus...
On your word...

Remove me...
So that I can focus on Jesus...
I am indeed weak, lowly and insignificant...
But Jesus is everything that's good...
As Jesus is so am I in this world...
Help me fix my eyes on Jesus...

In Jesus's name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment