Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And because I am so sinful,
And God still loves me...
I truly believe now,
That God is great...

If in my state of sin,
God still loved me so much...
To keep throwing blessings at me...
How much more now,
that I am aware of his greatness...

I have a confident expectation of good in my life...
I have a good opinion of all of you,
I hated all of you...
But I found out that I was one of you...
Now, I love all of you as I love myself...

Even if you should display bad behavior,
I will have a tender heart towards you...
Because I myself am equally guilty of such behavior...
It's not a result of evil within me...
But of frustration and confusion...
Inability to reach for God's love...

I am so happy that I have unlearned the bad lessons
I have picked up over the last 3 years..
In just one month..
Imagine how much more time is required...
To melt the hearts of adults that have been under condemnation
All their lives...

Be patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment