Saturday, February 13, 2010

A beautiful dream

It was tough today...
Everywhere I look...
All I can see is the absence of you..
It is strange...
How your presence has changed my perception of space...

No longer do I associate the space with pain and rejection...
I am genuinely happy...
I am confident...

God has been kind to me...
He sent you to me exactly when I needed you...

I refrained from taking too many photos..
I refrained from acknowledging how happy I actually was...
All because I knew that when I look back at the photos...
I will remember you...
And I will miss you too much...

I must keep you in my memory and my memory alone...
No hard proof you really existed...
That way, I can imagine that you are only a dream...
That way, I can go back on to living the way I lived...
Before you came...

But I am glad you came...
If it was really a dream...
Then, it was a really good one...

You have given me the courage to do what I have to do...
You are solid hard proof that a more beautiful world exists...
Out in the dark, unexplored world...

No comments:

Post a Comment