Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 Things about me that I hope people knew

First thing

Under my tough cover, I am just a child. I might look strong, I might look fierce even... But I am a coward... I am scared of many things... Even normal things that people are not afraid of... Due to my experiences... I am a trouble magnet...

Believe me, I am not saying these things to 'seduce' you... I only wish you knew me better so that you will be kinder and more tender with your words... I am easily hurt by harsh and insensitive comments...

Second thing

I might seem aloof and distant when you try to talk to me... But the truth is... I am flattered and very happy... I am just frightened to come too close becauase I am a coward... If I suspect that I will like you too much, I might not even want to be your friend...

All I need is some gentle coaxing and perseverance... Try talking to me more please...

Third thing
I used to be innocent too. But I am not stupid... My experience has put the voice of the world in my head... Even if you don't say it out loud, I know what you said behind my back... I know what you said in Malay, Korean and other languages...

If you intend to start any kind of relationship with me, please guard your mouth even when I am not there... I know... I wish I didn't... But I know... and your malicious words behind my back keeps me away from you...

That's one of the reasons why I alienate myself from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment