Monday, January 18, 2010

Update on my life

The past two months of my life have been floaty (sorry if it reminds you of root beer)... I must say that it feels a lot like drifting from day to day in a dream like state... it carries with it this surreal quality that is both delectable and revolting...

It is like this.. when you have yet to find your direction in life... My pastor mentioned this yesterday... I know its quite an assumption to jump into the belief that that could possibly be the message that God has put into his mouth for me.. but what if it is...

"You will always be feeling uncomfortable when you are not making use of the gift that God has put in you."

Yes... It must be so then... All I have to do is to find the direction that God has planned for me... My mum says that all I have to do is to take the bold step and leave and God will do the rest... lead me to the place he has for me..

Nonetheless, I really do not want to... I must admit that I have become hooked on this lifestyle... I am a training addict... I can't imagine any other life... Perhaps I will grow into one of those 40 year olds who still make it a point to exercise everyday.. for fear of aging or simply gaining weight... This sorts of bring another analogy to mind... PARALLEL time...

Female smokers... Can't stop smoking... Too afraid that in the absence of smoke, they might gain weight... Sadly, in the process of smoking, they are shortening their lives and causing their skin to age faster... Perhaps the best thing to do is to... STOP smoking, exercise more... and invest in a good skin care regime to cure the years of smoke damage to their skin...

Guess it is time to take a bold step... What will it be? Haha, if my life is a korean soap opera... this will be one of those intriguing end of episodes.. HAHA

----------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it might come to a shock to some of you that I am actually capable of writing such 'worldly' blog entries.. Well, I guess I am a fervent christian.. but that is really only one aspect of me... There are so many other sides of me... And I am only starting to understand myself better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment