Monday, January 18, 2010

Reading myself

Two months away from my blog and I feel like I have accumulated a wealth of unwritten blog entries... All waiting to be unleashed on koalathong... The problem with writing blog entries is that you crave for readership.. Which I foresee will lead me inevitably to revealing this blog address on my facebook page in approximately one or two days time (God, I do know myself quite well)

Of course there is always this constant fear within me that someone who hates me might stumble on this blog and once again use its contents as food for his/her sarcastic and mean jokes... But with that said, men were so critical of Jesus when he was on this world... Did he stop preaching? Did he stop doing all that controversial healing on sabbath? No.

So I guess that that piece of reservation will be torn apart in approximately 30 hours... and you will be reading this around Wednesday morning...

Haha, does sound a little Sherlock Holmes of me doesn't it? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment