Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lady Gaga's meat dress

Time to reveal a small truth about me – I am a Lady Gaga fan. Yes, just like so many others, I am attracted by the strange, horrifying and unnerving. I enjoy so terribly the sensation of being shocked and surprised. And you know what, no one else does it better than Lady Gaga. It is one thing to stop and stare at a lady who is beautiful and another thing to have your eyes helplessly glued on an object that is just screams out for attention.

Lady Gaga’s meat dress... Need I say more? It’s the talk of the town... No one else is talking about any other dress... Lady Gaga has this amazing ability to absorb all attention on herself... Why? Because she is unpredictably predictable... Pardon the oxymoron, I just couldn’t help myself... I mean, we are all looking forward to be surprised, to be unnerved and were we ever disappointed? Not at all... She outdoes herself every time. There is just something so crazily bold and magically outrageous about her.

While most ladies in the music industry are like sweet romantic movies gliding down the red carpet, Lady Gaga is a one of a kind horror, apocalyptic thriller that commands your attention... And you, being so unnerved and frightened, obey that instruction... While the sweet pandering ladies walk by vulnerable and needy for your attention and praise, this is one lady who screams out “I don’t care what you think about me. But you know what, I know you know that I am going to get all your attention ANYWAY.”

Absolutely brilliant!! Lady Gaga, you make me proud!!

---------------------------------------------------------
PS. All that aside, I just couldn’t help but wonder how the dress must have smelled like... Being the cleanliness freak I am, I would probably soak myself my in the bath tub for hours after going near a dress like that, let alone wearing one... Just send chills down my spine... Lady Gaga, I salute you for your courage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment