Monday, September 13, 2010

Endangered Koala

Read on yahoo news a few days back - regarding how one must register with the authorities if one wishes to blog about politics and religion. I guess, I do fall into that category.

Sadly, I do also fall into another category - the majority of society who, out of sheer laziness, would blatantly defy the regulations as long as they can. As long as there are no IMMEDIATE consequences. Yes, we Singaporeans can be quite a bunch of complacent buggers.

With that said, if you should ever discover that my blog has gone missing, do not be surprised that I am also a few hundred dollars poorer.(Singapore is a fine city)

Well, I will continue to blog for as long as I can!! Thanks for supporting me all these years. I am not sure if I really do have a readership BUT for some queer reason, in April this year, my blog was listed as one of the top christian blogs in another website. So, I guess I do have some kind of readership.

Either way, the primary purpose of my blogging is not to be famous or to get attention on myself. It is more of a means for me to organise my thoughts and do my bible study. If God wishes for this blog to be used in other ways, then its purely his perogative and I thank him for it.

It's always good to be used as a vessel for good works.

PS. God, if I ever get fined, please bless me with the resouces to pay the fine. Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment