Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heartache

After 9 hours of cold-medicine induced deep sleep, I woke up this morning feel logical enough to examine myself as a medical subject... More than an emotional, feeling precious child of God... And that gave me perspective...

Travelled the 2 hours of work feeling a pulsating pain on my chest - heart ache... This must be a heartache. Though I do not remember the exact cause of it - one more advantage of having hypothyroidism... slight loss of memory.. Helps me forget unhappy things.. But as it appears.. What the mind forgets, the heart remembers...

But quoting the wise words of my uncle (whom I hardly get the chance to meet more than once a year) - what's meant to be yours will be yours.. It is a very natural thing.. There is absolutely no need to force or press forward to get it... Just relax...

AND LET GOD DO HIS MAGIC (added by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment