Friday, June 11, 2010

2 Corinthians 12:9

1 John 5:4

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world:
and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Matthew 21:22

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer,
believing, ye shall receive.

1 Corinthians 1:10

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no division among you;but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement.

Jeremiah 32:17

Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth
by thy great power and stretched out arm,
and there is nothing too hard for thee.

2 Corinthians 12:9

And he said unto me,
My grace is sufficient for thee:
for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,
that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


----------------------------------------------------------------

I love 2 Corinthians 12:9. Dear Lord,I am full of infirmities... Use these infirmities as windows for your strength to be perfected... You can have all of me... If my entire existance is nothing but a big mistake, use it to perfect your strength in a big way...

No comments:

Post a Comment