Monday, April 19, 2010

First entry from work

Lunch time... 6th day at work... commencing my second week...

I have to say with absolute honesty that this job is great. Encourages me to think. In fact, this job involves so much thinking, its supported by my creative juices. Quite impressive actually. It offers so many opportunites for self-learning, research and reading. I feel so ENRICHED. Even though it has only been a week.. =)

It is very different from sitting at home. The office has everything I need. It is so conducive for learning!
-------------------------------------------------

Trying to develop a thankful spirit... Implementing this new practice:

When saying grace (before each meal)- Think of one person to thank God for...

I have been doing this for the past week... And guess what? I am alot happier! Nothing's change... It's just that I have allowed myself to focus on the good side of life...

Perhaps the half-empty mindset has really poisoned my mind... It's time to swap it with a half-full mindset...

A thankful spirit ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment