Saturday, May 22, 2010

Treasure life

Today, a child a looked at me in the eye and told me that I was a kind person... I knew that she was not lying... I felt so happy... For the first time since the Koreans left, I have been praised (possibly undeservingly)... but nonetheless, I felt loved and valued... and appreciated...

Thanks!! =)

--------------------------------------------------------

What are medals worth? Absolutely nothing... It is the training, determination, character and physical growth that led to the medal that means something... but even then, I would easily trade all those things if everyone could just be safe and sound...

Life is fragile... I know that.. I don't a mishap to remind me of that fact... Accidents occur all the time... They are not avoidable... We cannot stop them from happening but we can learn to take them as unavoidable matters of life that need to be managed better...


Stop wasting time wondering why bad things happen to you... Instead, jump right into thinking of feasible solutions...


In the meantime, treasure your life and the life of all those around you... You never know when you will lose someone you treasure... Live everyday with relish, savouring each day with your loved ones as if they will be gone the next... And when finally that day comes, you won't be filled with regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment