Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Apology

I must apologize for neglecting this blog. I have been so busy of late that it is nearly impossible to squeeze in sufficient sleep time. Let alone garner the patience I need to switch on my dinosaur laptop. Well, the good news is that I have finally liberated myself from slow speed computing and gotten myself a new net book. Small be fast. Will try to blog more from now on.

But it is true. Time is a crucial factor. Now that I am busy with work, training and tuition, I really am unable to blog as diligently as before. Many great blog ideas now hover at the gates of birth and only the best will make it through to the blog... And even then, I seriously doubt that I will be able to write much. I will probably end up summarizing my ideas into concise blog entries. But well, I must have faith that I am nothing but a vessel of God. If he has a purpose for me to write good blog entries, I will certainly produce the treasures. No doubt about that.

Before I forget, I am enormously touched that my blog (of 4 blog entries) actually has a follower!! Thanks dear!! You give reason to blog!!

Will try my best to 'grace' this page more often... Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment