Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm back

Welcome back Koalathong... I am sorry I had to move you to another address... But I really did enjoy that period of privacy... Where I could keep everything to myself... But well, I am aware that God's grace and blessing requires an outlet in order for it to flow... So perhaps, it is time for me to revive this blog...

Why Koala? Well, I find myself quite alot like a koala... I sleep alot, Eat alot... Cling on to things alot... But more importantly, I like the image of a koala gripping on the a tree... it sort of reminds me of a christian clinging on to the word of God and his promises... That kind of blind childlike faith... It's beautiful...

So yap, Koala Thong it is... Needless to add... Thong's my surname... a small bit of me in this blog.. Though most of the time, I just hope that it will be God speaking through me...

God's grace... God Grace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment